Test simulator has facility to simulate mock tests / old papers / test patterns for assessment and practice on large number of regular, entrance, recruitment, professional, international and other exams. The tests are built on extensive predefined parameters covering exam guidelines on number of questions
Each Mock Test / Test Pattern is build with following parameters
- Total number of questions in the specific test
- Number of questions per page
- Marks for correct answers, incorrect answers and unattempted questions
- Total time to complete the test.
- Question parameters are further set keeping previous exam patterns in view as under
- Topics/subtopics from where the question were included in the said test
- Number of questions each topic/subtopic wise
- Level of difficulty of questions topic wise
- Any, Easy, Medium, Hard and Professional
- Question types in the tests topic wise
- Multiple choice, Multiple Response Matching Type (Matrix type),
- Common data Type (Linked comprehension type)
- True and False Type and Fill in Blanks
- Mock Tests / Test Patterns also has sections with different marking patterns for each section if it is required in a particular exam
You can take Mock Tests based on previous year exam patterns or create by subject matter experts (SMS) or simulate any number new Tests from Test Patterns. Tests are created instantaneously and randomly based on defined parameters in the pattern.
Each Test simulates Exam like Environment having different questions but on specific patterns with defined parameters as above for users to practice
(There can be exceptions in very few cases where some questions may get repeated)
The experience gained with Test Simulator will put all your exam fears to rest
All test are stored in test history for future reference and each user has separate test history.